Frequently Asked Questions:
It is very important when choosing a virtual assistant to make sure that the business relationship is a great fit for both of you. These questions are a great start.
1. How long have you worked as a Virtual Assistant?
BOS' Optimal Solutions is excited that we are in our 5th year of business.
2. What’s your background, experience and do you have a specific skill set?
I have over 20+ years of experience ranging from legal, small business and construction.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I am highly organized however, I can be strong willed to get the task completed as requested requiring clarification and specific explanation
4. How many clients do you have?
I currently have 25 committed continuous clients of varying levels.
5. What are your main communication methods?
Email, telephone, text and private messaging depending on the circumstances and client.
6. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
The variety of work to be completed.
7. How quickly do you usually respond to emails during your working hours?
Unless I am out of town, at a client’s office or training, within 2-3 hour.
8. Have you had a Client who had difficulty in describing his needs/ requirements?
9. You have a deadline when your computer suddenly crashed. What would you do?
I have both a desktop and a laptop. All files are stored on an external drive for use on either.
10. What are your plans for the next 5 years?
To grow my business significantly to be able to offer this as an option to others.
11. How do you track your time?
All work completed on behalf of a client is billed on a per minute basis. Example: If I work with you for 8 minutes by phone that is all that you are billed for.
12. How quickly is work completed?
The work will be completed based on the complexity of the project. Prior to work being completed, we will agree on an anticipated completion date. Regardless, I am committed to providing quality and professional work.
13. What forms of payment to you accept?
I accept cash, all major credit cards, business check and Pay Pal payments.
14. Do you require a contract?
For the protection of my clients and myself, I require a standardized agreement, which outlines the understanding of the scope of work to be completed, confidentiality expectations, my independent contractor status, and the billing terms and conditions.
15. How do I get started?
To get started, simply contact me at 920.428.4778 or through the Contact form to schedule a time to meet to discuss your project needs, review standardized agreement and provide retainer. Once that is complete, work on your projects will commence.